THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 14, 2009

sory..sorry..sorry very much!!

ohh....sorie ye for tooo long not updating this blogg!!so,erm..yesterday yupp!!smlam was a hari kanak kanak at my school..mule mule lepas dah naik kelas i go to tempat melanie,hazel and tiow for some discussion then pn.mariah masuk and ask me for kemas kan kelas untuk mkn mkn nanti and i say ok.after a few minute she called cheryl and shalini for some talk personaly and i heard they crying .so i was hah??whats happen?than baru i knew that she(cheryl ) was telling ckgu faisal that mel,hazel and others chinises in my class were cheating in the dewan peperiksaan and iwas (so what??!)and i was so pity on my chinese friends(sad for them laa).after that we all turun dari class and tengok some persembahan yg just ok.and pastu naik baik for mkn time...yahoo for me!!!!!!!-----mlm:at mlm ade mlm seribu kenangn and the theme is black and white..i wear a dress that my mom sew for me !!then jumpe some of my friend wearing a awsome cloth too.then i ternampak nashitah wearing a cool dress and wearing a crown on her head and i was wowwing for her!!after mkn mkn and watching some persembahan the teachers umum kan the king and queen and we all jerit like org gile says AAIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAA yaaa.we all ringht the winners is nashitah AIDA ..i also nampak her mom prouding of hersss anak perempuan.and thats all~
bye -ILY-

0 comments: